Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)
All Shaw Contract products using EcoWorx or EcoLogix backing with EcoSolution Q fibre have been awarded the Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) eco label.
Transparency to Make Good Choices
Since 2000, Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) has been dedicated to enabling architects, specifiers, procurement professionals and consumers to make good choices for their clients and the environment.
This transparent certification program develops standards against which products and services can be independently audited by JAS-ANZ accredited conformance assessment bodies (CABs). Standards are developed following ISO 14024 principles for global best practice in eco labelling.
Shaw Contract's Certified Products
GECA 50-2011 v2
GECA’s scheme enables consumers to choose from thousands of certified products and services and have confidence that they have a lower impact on the environment and human health and address important social considerations.
The following products have all been assessed against the Carpet 50-2011 v2.0i Carpets standard and certified:
- EcoWorx® Carpet Tile with EcoSolution Q Yarn
- EcoWorx® Carpet Tile with Solution Q Extreme Yarn
- EcoLogix® Carpet Tile with EcoSolution Q Yarn
- Ecologix® Carpet Tile with Solution Q Extreme Yarn
- EcoWorx® Broadloom Carpet with EcoSolution Q Yarn
- EcoWorx® Performance Broadloom Carpet with EcoSolution Q Yarn
Download our latest GECA Certificates here
GECA & The Green Star Program